- "It’s about a battle of ideas in which we have to constantly engage our opponents"
18.May.2017 - 10:40
- Another shot at a peace deal? What we know after Trump’s meeting with Abbas
12.May.2017 - 23:54
- Serious human rights violations in the Hungarian asylum system
10.May.2017 - 15:56
- Orbán vs. the World: The Background Context of the Lex CEU
03.May.2017 - 15:52
- How the Hungarian “Zuckerberg” is keeping Orbán’s system alive
03.May.2017 - 15:08
- Call for application: Regain or retreat? European youth in an age of uncertainty
24.Apr.2017 - 11:38
- War and Peace: Armenian Elections 2017
21.Apr.2017 - 18:00
- Orbán’s illiberal experiment: the real danger for Europe this year
12.Apr.2017 - 11:50
- Momentum Movement: Is there a bright future for the new Hungarian youth party?
11.Apr.2017 - 12:50
- Report from the trenches: The debate around teaching gender studies in Hungary
10.Apr.2017 - 13:53
Heinrich Böll Stiftung across the world
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partner projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in China (Bejing), Thailand (Bangkok), Cambodia (Phnom Penh), Myanmar (Yangon), India (Delhi), Pakistan (Islamabad) and Afghanistan (Kabul).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Europe
In Europe the Heinrich Böll Foundation has its headquarters in Berlin and maintains offices in Brussels (Belgium), Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic), Istanbul (Turkey), Tbilisi (Georgia), Moscow (Russia), Kiev (Ukraine), Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Zagreb (Croatia) and Thessaloniki (Greece).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Tunis (Tunisia), Tel Aviv (Israel), Ramallah (Palestine) and in Beirut (Lebanon).
HBS-office in the U. S.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.