- Scenarios for Justice: ICC investigates the situation in Afghanistan
28.Jan.2020 - 11:50
- “There is so much more the world should know about Afghanistan”
13.Dec.2019 - 10:19
- Ukraine and EU: Towards a decarbonisation partnership
13.Dec.2019 - 10:17
- “I want this state to succeed first”
03.Dec.2019 - 14:04
- Der World Nuclear Waste Report
11.Nov.2019 - 13:17
- Deny, Deter, Deprive: the demolishment of the asylum system in Hungary
08.Nov.2019 - 11:40
- Karácsony: It has become obvious that there is an alternative to the Fidesz party
08.Nov.2019 - 11:34
- Talking about China in Myanmar
23.Jul.2019 - 11:12
- Russland und Iran: Außenpolitik als Balanceakt
04.Jul.2019 - 14:38
- Transforming the opposition in Hungary after the EP elections
03.Jul.2019 - 13:36
Heinrich Böll Stiftung across the world
The Heinrich Böll Foundation is working together with more than 100 partner projects in 60 countries and maintains offices in 30 countries. Approximately half of the fundings goes to projects worldwide.
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Africa
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Southern Africa (Cape Town, South Africa), in the region East and Horn of Africa (Nairobi, Kenya), in Nigeria (Abuja) and in the region of Northern Africa (Tunis).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Asia
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in China (Bejing), Thailand (Bangkok), Cambodia (Phnom Penh), Myanmar (Yangon), India (Delhi), Pakistan (Islamabad) and Afghanistan (Kabul).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Latin America
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in the region Central America/Mexico/Cuba (Mexico City and San Salvador), in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) and in Cono Sur (Santiago de Chile).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Europe
In Europe the Heinrich Böll Foundation has its headquarters in Berlin and maintains offices in Brussels (Belgium), Warsaw (Poland), Prague (Czech Republic), Istanbul (Turkey), Tbilisi (Georgia), Moscow (Russia), Kiev (Ukraine), Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Zagreb (Croatia) and Thessaloniki (Greece).
Offices of the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Middle East
The Heinrich Böll Foundation has offices in Tunis (Tunisia), Tel Aviv (Israel), Ramallah (Palestine) and in Beirut (Lebanon).
HBS-office in the U. S.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation maintains an office in Washington D. C.