Coal Power At What Cost?
Many countries, especially the developed ones, are getting out of coal power due to issues of pollution and global warming. Coal pollution is costing the European Union 43 billion Euros annually in health cost; such health costs are not usually included when comparing the prices of various energy sources. Yet Nigeria, in the bid to solve its power problems, is looking to coal as a solution to its energy needs. This video tries to analyze Nigeria’s coal - to - power potentials and policies whilst weighing the true cost of coal power in Nigeria.
- "We need an intersex version of the principles"
13.May.2016 - 10:27
- EPH and the prospective Vattenfall deal
10.May.2016 - 13:15
- The Influence of Neo-Liberal Policy on Labor Rights in Georgia
28.Apr.2016 - 12:39
- Nuclear energy in Ukraine 30 Years after Chernobyl
19.Apr.2016 - 14:34
- A new attempt to resolve the Ukraine conflict
14.Apr.2016 - 11:52