Coal Power At What Cost?
Many countries, especially the developed ones, are getting out of coal power due to issues of pollution and global warming. Coal pollution is costing the European Union 43 billion Euros annually in health cost; such health costs are not usually included when comparing the prices of various energy sources. Yet Nigeria, in the bid to solve its power problems, is looking to coal as a solution to its energy needs. This video tries to analyze Nigeria’s coal - to - power potentials and policies whilst weighing the true cost of coal power in Nigeria.
- Conference report: Crossing boundaries in European asylum and refugee policy
22.Jun.2016 - 09:38
- Refugee policy in Scandinavia: paradigm shift in liberal Sweden?
22.Jun.2016 - 09:25
- Cléo, a transgender activist who has sought asylum in Tunisia
21.Jun.2016 - 13:31
- In Tunisia, homophobia is deadly
20.Jun.2016 - 17:24
- Dare to Take Charge: The EU, Areas of Conflict in International Politics, and the Case for Assuming Greater Responsibility
20.Jun.2016 - 17:05